Sunday, May 1, 2011

Home-made "Over the top" alla David Pizza





This food entry has been sitting on my draft compartment far too long. I have delayed it long enough vis a vis my promise of posting it as soon as the pizza came out of the oven. I was overtaken by dishes I cooked and baked too many.

Anyway, This is my atypical pizza - I seldom eat meat, so I seldom cook meat dishes as well. On the other hand, this pizza is right up in David's alley - As men love their meat, and thrive on them, it came as no surprise that my little boy loves anything with meat on it as well. Although my little boy has managed to have a change of heart quite recently and succinctly announced that he doesn't loike meat anymore. How good is that?! :)

This is the pizza that brought out the little boy in my husband. I was relegated as his assistant while he dominated my kitchen dolling up the pizza base I made. While my little boy was fussy, giddy and thought the world of his pizza, I was calm and quietly doing my bit.  But a strange thing happened,  after wolfing down the pizzas during our pizza night and a whole pizza for the following day's lunch, he has lost interest and said, "baby, your pizzas are way better than mine, so we are not going to buy any pizza anymore and can you make all of them instead?".

To this, I answered my sweet smile and my solemn yes. This just goes to show my place in the world - kitchen.

The kitchen is my domain. :)

Warming: Do not overload your pizza base with so many toppings and cheese, as this will make your pizza soggy. Trust me I am talking from experience. LESS IS MORE.

Pizza 1 recipe, please click here.
Pizza2 recipe, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...